View HTML email

Is there any way I can display HTML formated email messages in Delphi. I
know about the Rich Text memo box but this doesnt work with HTML email. Any
help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Re:View HTML email

You can use the IE control to display HTML message but, if you do that,
you'll be vulnerable to the exact same flaws as Outlook express (hostil
code, etc).

Another sollution is to use the THTMLViewer control from PBear
(http://www.pbear.com/htmlviewers.html). The free version should be enough
for simple things, source comes with the paying version..

Good luck,
Stephane

On 19 Jun 2001, Kas...@justfone.com (Kashif Raja) wrote in
<3b2f547f$2_2@dnews>:

>Is there any way I can display HTML formated email messages in Delphi. I
>know about the Rich Text memo box but this doesnt work with HTML email.
>Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Re:View HTML email

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:38:32 +0100, "Kashif Raja"

<Kas...@justfone.com> wrote:
>Is there any way I can display HTML formated email messages in Delphi.

Just drop TWebBrowser on your form, and call the Navigate method with
the file name of your HTML page.  Very simple, but it will then access
external URLs as well.

 So you also need to use the BeforeNavigate2 event which is called
before any other link is processed and allows you to block external
links, EXEs, etc,

Angus

Other Threads