openGL in Borland/Turbo Pascal?

Hello everybody,

I am new to this group, so I don't know if this question is asked 100
times a day. Sorry about that!

Is there any utility that allows me to use the openGL library (3D
graphics library, platform independent, invented by Sillicon Graphics)
in Turbo or Borland Pascal? If so, where can I find this?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

PS: if possible, pleasy mail me directly

Re:openGL in Borland/Turbo Pascal?

In article <34BB4727.41C67...@win.tue.nl>,
  "M.G.J.Franssen" <micha...@win.tue.nl> wrote:

> Hello everybody,

> I am new to this group, so I don't know if this question is asked 100
> times a day. Sorry about that!

> Is there any utility that allows me to use the openGL library (3D
> graphics library, platform independent, invented by Sillicon Graphics)
> in Turbo or Borland Pascal? If so, where can I find this?

> Thanks in advance,

> Michael

> PS: if possible, pleasy mail me directly

SG has openGL for Visual C++ and Borland C++