HELP PLEASE SIMPLE PROBLEM

high
i was wondering do u know how to run two procedures at the same time?

for example in your program u need to run 1 procedure for the ememy attacers
and anotha procedure for ypu to move and shoot while they are attacking get
it
                                        THANX ALOT FOR ANY HELP
please email me at lpett...@powerup.com.au

Re:HELP PLEASE SIMPLE PROBLEM

-[PeDit]- wrote in message <718pb9$f7...@grissom.powerup.com.au>...
>high
>i was wondering do u know how to run two procedures at the same time?

>for example in your program u need to run 1 procedure for the ememy
attacers
>and anotha procedure for ypu to move and shoot while they are attacking get
>it

Maybe this will help you... try to put those routines in the same loop... in
this case you cannot wait for key (or however the player controls the
sprite). You must check if key is pressed. If it is it will move the sprite
and if it is not it will move enemy attackers. The second solution is to
write your own small multitasking system which is not so compliceated, but
you will have some limits with using stack. I suggest you to use the first
method, because it've worked always in my games...

Other Threads