Namespace extensions

Hi,

I'm looking for full informations on namespace extensions, and on COM
programming. I've tried to find informations on MSDN like sb told in this
newsgroup a few days ago, but I didn't find all I wanted. If someone could tell
me good and complete web sites, and also demos (if possible in delphi, since I
dont understand c++ :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thomas Decant

Re:Namespace extensions

In the newsgroup borland.public.delphi.winapi is a conversation about 'Make
an Application look like a drive ?'

Daniel England gives a link to:

http://members.tripod.com/~delphipower/index.htm

Great site!

Thomas <tdec...@nordnet.fr> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I'm looking for full informations on namespace extensions, and on COM
> programming. I've tried to find informations on MSDN like sb told in this
> newsgroup a few days ago, but I didn't find all I wanted. If someone could
tell
> me good and complete web sites, and also demos (if possible in delphi,
since I
> dont understand c++ :/

> Any help would be greatly appreciated

> Thomas Decant