teechart troubles after install the Delphi patch 2?

I cant use the Teechat compos after installl the D4 patch 2... jejjej
life is really funny.... Thanks inprise , ever making my life more easy and
funny... Thanks really...

German Gentile

Re:teechart troubles after install the Delphi patch 2?

what's the problem ?

roberto.

Germn Gentile ha scritto nel messaggio <719gda$h...@forums.borland.com>...

>I cant use the Teechat compos after installl the D4 patch 2... jejjej
>life is really funny.... Thanks inprise , ever making my life more easy and
>funny... Thanks really...

>German Gentile

Re:teechart troubles after install the Delphi patch 2?

Hi German
I'd appreciate if you can confirm this:
Do you have the TeeChart PRO components or
the standard free ones included in Delphi 4?
What version had you installed ? 4.0, 4.01 ?

Users have confirmed installing latest TeeChart Pro 4.01
available at our web site after applying the Update Patch 2
works fine.

Regards
David Berneda
www.teemach.com

Germn Gentile wrote in message <719gda$h...@forums.borland.com>...
>I cant use the Teechat compos after installl the D4 patch 2... jejjej
>life is really funny.... Thanks inprise , ever making my life more easy and
>funny... Thanks really...

>German Gentile

Other Threads