How can i see Network Trafic in Win95 peer to peer network

Is there a tool supplied with Delphi 4 Professional wich i can use to get a
look at the Network Trafic in my program using the BDE(Paradox). I have a
Win 95 network of 2 computers (peer to peer) which i use for testing my App
that will be installed on a Novell 4 network.
Or is there a tool in Win95 that i can use.
Or a place where can find or buy such a tool.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Henk Schreij
schr...@daxis.nl

Re:How can i see Network Trafic in Win95 peer to peer network

Henk Schreij wrote in <714gsh$9...@forums.borland.com>...

>Is there a tool supplied with Delphi 4 wich i can use to get a
>look at the Network Trafic in my program using the BDE(Paradox).
>I have a Win 95 network of 2 computers  for testing my App.
>Or is there a tool in Win95 that i can use.

Yes there is such a tool in Windows.
After 4 days of searching i found it myself:

   C:\WINDOWS\SYSMON.EXE
   Add Item | File System
   or
   Add Item | IPX/SPX compatible protocol

Now i can see exactly the network trafic when i use a Filter.

Other Threads