To Jeff:IBX 4.6 German resource dll ?

Hello Jeff!

Can You tell, when the German resource dll for IBX 4.6 will be released?

Strike.SoftwareSolutions
Wolfgang Bierl

Re:To Jeff:IBX 4.6 German resource dll ?

Soon I hope.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> Soon I hope.

At least this /sounds/ better than "when it's ready!"... ;)

Oliver

Re:To Jeff:IBX 4.6 German resource dll ?

The trouble is it takes 2-3 hours for each (german and French) and I've got so
many things right now clearing a full day or two half days has been very
difficult to do and this is something that must be done all at once pretty much.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
 me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
 asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:To Jeff:IBX 4.6 German resource dll ?

OK, I guess it lasts x days, not x weeks ;-).

Strike.SoftwareSolutions
Wolfgang Bierl
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> The trouble is it takes 2-3 hours for each (german and French) and I've
got so
> many things right now clearing a full day or two half days has been very
> difficult to do and this is something that must be done all at once pretty
much.

> Oliver Giesen wrote:

> > "Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message
> > > Soon I hope.

> > At least this /sounds/ better than "when it's ready!"... ;)

> > Oliver

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
>  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
>  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Other Threads