Stored proc and output params

Hi, all

Somebody can help me, i want testing output parameters from sp on NULL.
SP.ParamByName('bla bla bla').IsNull work only with input parameters.
And what about output?
Enviroment: Delphi C/S 4, SQL Anywhere 5.504, NT4.0

Best wishes,
Oleg

Oleg Kovalevsky
Moscow, Russia
e-mail: ol...@aha.ru
phone: +7 (095) 203-6451
fax: +7 (095) 290-1252

Re:Stored proc and output params

Perhaps it would be easier to test for null inside the SP and return some
non-null result that would inform you of the result of the test.

Juan

Oleg Kovalevsky wrote in message <6sleb1$h...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi, all

>Somebody can help me, i want testing output parameters from sp on NULL.
>SP.ParamByName('bla bla bla').IsNull work only with input parameters.
>And what about output?
>Enviroment: Delphi C/S 4, SQL Anywhere 5.504, NT4.0

>Best wishes,
>Oleg

>Oleg Kovalevsky
>Moscow, Russia
>e-mail: ol...@aha.ru
>phone: +7 (095) 203-6451
>fax: +7 (095) 290-1252

Re:Stored proc and output params

Thanks, Juan

I use this method with integer numbers, but it is not so convenient with
TDateTime and strings.

Oleg

Oleg Kovalevsky
Moscow, Russia
e-mail: ol...@aha.ru
phone: +7 (095) 203-6451
fax: +7 (095) 290-1252

Juan Jimenez (TeamB) wrote in message <6snf66$jh...@forums.borland.com>...
>Perhaps it would be easier to test for null inside the SP and return some
>non-null result that would inform you of the result of the test.

>Juan

Other Threads