I am getting followin Exceptions with INDY (8.1.0 - Test Installation)

Hello,

Whe I try to start a lot Threads which do HTTP requests more I start threads
more I get exceptions..

1. Socket error # 10053 Software causer Abort
2. EIdProtocolReplyError '403 Access forbidden'. (This comes very easyly
from Localhost usin IIS)

-Tommi-

Re:I am getting followin Exceptions with INDY (8.1.0 - Test Installation)

to...@nospamformelinearteam.org (Tommi Prami) wrote in <3aff9d1c$1_1@dnews>:

>Whe I try to start a lot Threads which do HTTP requests more I start threads
>more I get exceptions..

>1. Socket error # 10053 Software causer Abort
>2. EIdProtocolReplyError '403 Access forbidden'. (This comes very easyly
>from Localhost usin IIS)

Update from the FTP. A lot of fixes have been made to 8.1 Beta.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands

Re:I am getting followin Exceptions with INDY (8.1.0 - Test Installation)

> Update from the FTP. A lot of fixes have been made to 8.1 Beta.

And actually what I need (to download)... Is there installer... Or just get
the units...

<3affbe7f$1_2@dnews>:

>> Update from the FTP. A lot of fixes have been made to 8.1 Beta.

>And actually what I need (to download)... Is there installer... Or just
>get the units...

Just the units should be fine. Then recompile the packages.

Other Threads