Any good book on Wise solution Install system...

hello everyone.  I am developing app using Delph 5.  Our company
invested tons of money on Wise Install System.  The problem is
that we can't find any 3rd party books are Wise. Do you know
where can I find more documentation/book/etc on Wise?

miniLinux

Re:Any good book on Wise solution Install system...

It's a pretty small market for a 3rd party book I'd think.  Have you asked
Wise if they know of any?  I have 8.0 now (after having had a couple of
earlier versions) and haven't had many problems using it but perhaps my
installs are relatively unsophisticated.

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com