Newbie Q: Compiling BP7.0 prog under Delphi2

Short story  - I can't compile my BP7.0 prog under Delphi 2.0... It
doesn't give any errors, but the show info says that it only compiled 13
lines, where the source is actually several thousand.

I've RTFM, searched the web, read FAQs etc, and I'm pretty sure I'm
missing something insanely simple...

Please email me if you know what I'm doing wrong...

Thanx.
neil.gard...@stonebow.otago.ac.nz

Re:Newbie Q: Compiling BP7.0 prog under Delphi2

> Short story  - I can't compile my BP7.0 prog under Delphi 2.0... It
> doesn't give any errors, but the show info says that it only compiled 13
> lines, where the source is actually several thousand.

Have you renamed your BP7.0 Program.pas to Program.dpr???

Sanne Hoekstra

Sant...@dds.dds.nl

Re:Newbie Q: Compiling BP7.0 prog under Delphi2

Just a thought...
  are all your units in the project manager?
cheers.

Other Threads