Adding icons to combo and edit boxes

Dear programmers,
        Someone please tell me how can I get icons on combo and editboxxes?

Please respond in email asap,
thanks in advance!!!!

Re:Adding icons to combo and edit boxes

In article <3543B568.FBCFE...@banet.net>, Belmin Fernandez <serp...@banet.net> wrote:
>Dear programmers,
>        Someone please tell me how can I get icons on combo and editboxxes?

What do you mean. Do you want an edit box, with a button attached.
Look at the Delphi Super Page. There are tons of these components there. I
advice to use the RX tools. A Large FREE component library with source.

The Graphical Gnome (r...@ktibv.nl)
Sr. Software Engineer IT Department
The Unofficial Delphi Developers FAQ
http://www.gnomehome.demon.nl/uddf/index.htm

Re:Adding icons to combo and edit boxes

Belmin,

I also wrote a brief article for UNDU
last month on how to draw a button on an
Edit component (and implement it).
Could be very easily modified to your purposes
especially if you want to draw a graphic
instead of a button (and graphic).

Look at www.undu.com ... on the news page.

Angus J.
ajohn...@rpi.net.au_NO_SPAMS_

The Graphical Gnome <r...@ktibv.nl> wrote in article
<Es2nqv....@ktibv.nl>...

> In article <3543B568.FBCFE...@banet.net>, Belmin Fernandez
<serp...@banet.net> wrote:
> >Dear programmers,
> >        Someone please tell me how can I get icons on combo and
editboxxes?

> What do you mean. Do you want an edit box, with a button attached.
> Look at the Delphi Super Page. There are tons of these components there.
> advice to use the RX tools. A Large FREE component library with source.

Other Threads