How do I select a paper tray in using Quickreport 2.0j

Hello,

How do I select a paper tray in QR 2.0j. I've tried the following code but
won't compile

quickrep1.printersettings.outputbin := 'Lower'

Any ideas ?

Re:How do I select a paper tray in using Quickreport 2.0j

Had this very same problem.  Include the qrprntr
under your first uses clause:

uses:                                *******
  Sysutils, Windows, ... , qrprntr
and then code looks like this:

if (fMainRepMenu.rgPrintTo.ItemIndex = 0) then
   qrBasLab.PrinterSettings.OutputBin := Auto;
if (fMainRepMenu.rgPrintTo.ItemIndex = 1) then
   qrBasLab.PrinterSettings.OutputBin := Lower;
if (fMainRepMenu.rgPrintTo.ItemIndex = 2) then
   qrBasLab.PrinterSettings.OutputBin := Manual;

Jabbar Azam wrote in message

<888234167.2105.0.nnrp-01.9e98f...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>Hello,

>How do I select a paper tray in QR 2.0j. I've tried the following code but
>won't compile

>quickrep1.printersettings.outputbin := 'Lower'

>Any ideas ?

Other Threads