Access to a password-protected Paradox table from Delphi 2

Hi,

I've created a Paradox table and added a Password to it.  My question
is:  How can I access to this table Programmly from Delphi 2 without
showing the login dialog box?  I have tried the same thing as I did for
SQL database, it did not work.  I am sure this is a way to do this.
Could any body help me?  Thanks a lot.

-- Jack (y...@pppl.gov)

Re:Access to a password-protected Paradox table from Delphi 2

Use

Session.AddPassword('ThePassword);

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.              )
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads