Help: summing , averaging, statistical deviation, Min and Max functions

Does anyone know how to sum, avg, min, max, and statistical deviation a
column in a database table?

Re:Help: summing , averaging, statistical deviation, Min and Max functions

Make Queries on your tables!

Example summarize column values:

SELECT Sum(Itemstotal)
FROM "Customer.db"

Example for max:
SELECT Max(field)
FROM Table

The appripriate function names: min, max, count, sum, avg

Christoph Kindle

Re:Help: summing , averaging, statistical deviation, Min and Max functions

Use a TQuery component and the SQL sum, count, min, max and avg functions.

Bill

--
Bill Todd