CoolBar - not ready for prime time?

I'm trying to use a coolbar in a D3 professional project and it seems to
have a mind of its own.

Adding a band, a toolbar or even changing a property on a band or toolbar
can rearrange/change size/hide the bands and change other properties.

I've played with this for several days and have not been able to
successfully use this bizarre component.

Is this component a work-in-progress? Should I avoid using it?

Re:CoolBar - not ready for prime time?

It does appear to have a mind of its own.
D4 implements this a lot better.

However, I have found that the trick is to set the BREAK property of
individual bands to get the desired effect.

David Bergquist wrote in message <7165dc$c...@forums.borland.com>...
>I'm trying to use a coolbar in a D3 professional project and it seems to
>have a mind of its own.

>Adding a band, a toolbar or even changing a property on a band or toolbar
>can rearrange/change size/hide the bands and change other properties.

>I've played with this for several days and have not been able to
>successfully use this bizarre component.

>Is this component a work-in-progress? Should I avoid using it?

Other Threads