CLX components not foud in the System page of the Component palette

I just know that I don't have the following components in the System page of
the Component platette (Delphi 6 & 7) and the OS is windows XP.

DirectoryTreeView
FileListView
FileIconView
FileEdit
FileHistoryComboBox
FilterComboBox

But I check the System Page of Palette under the Environment Options and I
see those componets inside the Componets box.  I also check the Borland CLX
Standard Components under Component->Install Packages and those componets
was installed.  Any ideal, help are appreciated! Thanks!

Chiu

Re:CLX components not foud in the System page of the Component palette

Chiu,

Those components will only show up if you are developing a clx application.  So,
if you do File | New | Clx Application you will see those components under the
System tab on the component palette.

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html