DataBase Locked Problem

Hi,

We are using a a TDatabase component and a Session Component and give
the databaseName and sessionaname everywhere in the program to access
our table. The problem is when every we reset the program the Dumb BDE
is never released and I will be very glad if anyone can give an answer.
we cannot rerun the program without closing Delphi.

Thanks in advance

Re:DataBase Locked Problem

In article <378BE201.48425...@hotmail.com>, Purnaram Kodavatiganti
wrote:

> The problem is when every we reset the program the Dumb BDE
> is never released

You should consider using Reset only as a last resort because, as you
have discovered, it does not release all resources.

After an error, just click on the run button again and then close in
the normal way.

 Mike Orriss (TeamB)
 (Unless stated otherwise, my replies relate to Delphi 4.03)
 (Unsolicited e-mail replies will most likely be ignored)

Other Threads