Printer Text Alignment

I've run into a strange problem when printing text. I'm using

  SetTextAlign(canvas.handle, TA_TOP or TA_LEFT ) ;
  ExtTextOut(canvas.Handle, xa, ya, 0, nil, Buf, StrLen(Buf), nil);

which works on all the printers except a Ricoh Aficio with a PCL 5E
driver where the text comes out horizontally centered. My lines and
other graphics print properly so I know the coordinates I'm using are
okay. To make things more difficult, its the customers printer so all my
testing must be remote. Any ideas?

Mitch Wolberg,
RockWare, Inc.

Re:Printer Text Alignment

Try to use a DrawText instead own code

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Mitch Wolberg <w...@qwest.net> ??? a
????:3BDDD4AA.9C203...@qwest.net...

> I've run into a strange problem when printing text. I'm using

>   SetTextAlign(canvas.handle, TA_TOP or TA_LEFT ) ;
>   ExtTextOut(canvas.Handle, xa, ya, 0, nil, Buf, StrLen(Buf), nil);

> which works on all the printers except a Ricoh Aficio with a PCL 5E
> driver where the text comes out horizontally centered. My lines and
> other graphics print properly so I know the coordinates I'm using are
> okay. To make things more difficult, its the customers printer so all my
> testing must be remote. Any ideas?

> Mitch Wolberg,
> RockWare, Inc.

Other Threads