Turbo Vision guide/manual/trainer

Hi,

Anyone know of a good tutorial for Turbo Vision?  Or a newsletter?
Preferably free via internet.

Thanks!

John

Re:Turbo Vision guide/manual/trainer

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:26:28 GMT, jdelisle wrote:

JD> Anyone know of a good tutorial for Turbo Vision? Or a newsletter?
JD> Preferably free via internet.

Well, there's "Programming with Turbo Vision" by Blake Watson (ISBN
1-55851-399-X) or news:comp.os.msdos.programmer.turbovision. Does that
help?

Re:Turbo Vision guide/manual/trainer

In article <o1ce2.158$EG3....@typhoon.mbnet.mb.ca>,
  "news.videon.wave.ca" <jdeli...@NOSPAMpangea.ca> wrote:

> Anyone know of a good tutorial for Turbo Vision?  Or a newsletter?
> Preferably free via internet.

I can offer you a number of free Turbo Vision sources where you can try to
learn from. Take a look at

  http://wellige.home.ml.org/prog.html

Also a great resource of Turbo Vision infos can be found at Franz Glaser's
page at:

  http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tp.html

All Turbo Vision books I know are written in German, so you probably won't be
able to use them. About the book Erik suggested: "Blake Watson - Programming
with Turbo Vision".

I know Blake from earlier times on CompuServe where he thought about writing
such a book. I know him as a very competent TV programer so his book should be
a very good source for you.

Hope this helps, Tom.
--
Tom Wellige
http://wellige.home.ml.org/prog.html

Re:Turbo Vision guide/manual/trainer

>Anyone know of a good tutorial for Turbo Vision?  Or a newsletter?
>Preferably free via internet.

I don't know of any, but if you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me. I write pretty much all my programs in Turbo Vision. I'll help
if/when I can.

Bean, th...@igateway.com

Other Threads