How to get fling folders dialog box when coping files ?

I use winapi copyfile to copy files in Delphi, but I never get that nice
dialog box !. Is there a way to get the windows95 fly folders dialog box
when coping or moving files ?

Kung

Re:How to get fling folders dialog box when coping files ?

  D3:  The TAnimator...  All others:  Not without finding the appropriate
DLL...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Kung24 wrote in message <1998051523174200.TAA09...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
>I use winapi copyfile to copy files in Delphi, but I never get that nice
>dialog box !. Is there a way to get the windows95 fly folders dialog box
>when coping or moving files ?

>Kung

Re:How to get fling folders dialog box when coping files ?

Kung,

You have to use SHFileOperation instead of CopyFile.

HTH

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Kung24 wrote:

> I use winapi copyfile to copy files in Delphi, but I never get that nice
> dialog box !. Is there a way to get the windows95 fly folders dialog box
> when coping or moving files ?

> Kung

Other Threads