Minimize to taskbar?

Hi,

I have an application with two forms. Is it possible to make both of the
forms appear on the Windows Taskbar? (normally the second form is never
shown in the taskbar and when you minimize it, it appears above the taskbar)

Thanks,

Best regards,
Samwise

Re:Minimize to taskbar?

Use:

  SetWindowLong(Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, GetWindowLong(Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE) or
WS_EX_APPWINDOW);
end;

"Samwise" <samw...@apivision.com> schreef in bericht

> Hi,

> I have an application with two forms. Is it possible to make both of the
> forms appear on the Windows Taskbar? (normally the second form is never
> shown in the taskbar and when you minimize it, it appears above the
taskbar)

> Thanks,

> Best regards,
> Samwise

Re:Minimize to taskbar?

> Use:

> procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>   SetWindowLong(Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, GetWindowLong(Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE) or
> WS_EX_APPWINDOW);
> end;

Thanks, man! This is what I was looking for!

Samwise

Other Threads