DB access in a delphi cgi program

Does someone know how to access a db (with BDE engine) in a delphi
program that serves as a cgi script (program).
I am not able to do that because when I do an open of my database (in my
case an interbase database) then I get an AccessViolation when my delphi
cgi program gets called by my HTTP server.

Please send responses to : email: goema...@europeanexperts.be
                                       or
                                   gi31...@glo.be

solutions about how accessing a db in cgi delphi program are also
welcome

thanks,
Alex Goeman

Re:DB access in a delphi cgi program

gi31...@glo.be (Alex Goeman)  wrote

> Does someone know how to access a db (with BDE engine) in a delphi
> program that serves as a cgi script (program).
> I am not able to do that because when I do an open of my database (in my
> case an interbase database) then I get an AccessViolation when my delphi
> cgi program gets called by my HTTP server.

I use a simple freeware component which I found on the Delphi Super Page
(DELPHCGI.ZIP). I can do all what I can do interactively, i.e. DB access
to a local Paradox DB is no problem.

Best Regards

Michael
--