Accessing Ms access table

How do I access the Ms access table from delphi table component without
writing any code ?

Thanks

sylvester

Re:Accessing Ms access table

{*word*226}cool wrote:

> How do I access the Ms access table from delphi table component without
> writing any code ?

You must first create an Alias for the database using the database
explorer.  The driver name should be MSACCESS.  This is done by
selecting 'New' from the 'Object' menu and then picking the driver
type.  Give it whatever name you wish.

and file name of your access database.

Then save changes to the Alias (right click on alias name).

Now you should be able to select the alias in the DatabaseName property
of your table component and then choose the table you want from the
Database.  If a database login screen comes up, just select OK without
entering a name and password.

Craig

Other Threads