Delphi 4 on win xp home

I have just bought a new notebook with win xp home installed. I have
installed Delphi 4 and all the components from my old machine.(Win98)

When I run my project it stops at the following point.

begin
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
  Application.CreateForm(TStock_List, Stock_List);
  Application.CreateForm(TSearch_Customer, Search_Customer);
  Application.CreateForm(TAdd_Form, Add_Form);
  Application.CreateForm(TLabels_Form, Labels_Form);
  Application.Run;
end.

Is this a problem with xp or ????????

Any help please.

Re:Delphi 4 on win xp home

> I have just bought a new notebook with win xp home installed. I have
> installed Delphi 4 and all the components from my old machine.(Win98)

> When I run my project it stops at the following point.

> begin
>   Application.Initialize;

What is the error message?  Does the project run outside of the IDE?

--
-Mike

Other Threads