Help: Paradox Autoincrement Type

I'm sure I;ve done this before, but it plumb eludes me jsut now: I
have a paradox table with an autoincrement field for SKID. I put same
on Delphi 1 form, use a navigate-bar, choose insert, nothing is
written to the autoincrement field.

?
TMuchoIA
DK

Re:Help: Paradox Autoincrement Type

I think autoincrement fields are only displayed after a post.

I would like to know how to reset the autoincrement field back to
zero.

Robbie...

dk...@slip.net wrote:

> I'm sure I;ve done this before, but it plumb eludes me jsut now: I
> have a paradox table with an autoincrement field for SKID. I put same
> on Delphi 1 form, use a navigate-bar, choose insert, nothing is
> written to the autoincrement field.

It will be there when you post it !

Other Threads