TIA,

David Block
CoStar Corporation

Check out our label printers at www.costar.com

Email:  dblockREM...@costar.com

Re:Help with TScrollBox

You need to set the Image.Autosize to True and you must set Image.Align to
alNone. Just place the Image-object in the upper left corner of the
scrollbox or whichever corner you want it to "grow" from. This works fine
for me (in Delphi 3)

You probably also want to set the Tracking-options to True for the vert. and
horz. Scrollbars.

Regard

Tomas Elison, d93-...@nada.kth.se

David Block wrote...
>ARGHHHHH!

>I have a form. On that form, I place a TScrollBox. In the TScrollBox,
>I Place a TImage. I set the TScrollBox ScrollBars to visible. I load a
>large bitmap into TImage. Why don't I see scroll bars?

Other Threads