resizing desktop

u...@domain.invalid wrote in news:3D85D46D.4020805@domain.invalid:

>   how can i resize the windowd desck top so i can add my own shortcut
> par on the to of the screen. i can allign the windo to top but it would
> block the user from seeing the icons on the top.

Ugh - whenever I see such an application I'm pretty sure to write the
author a juicy comment.
11th commandment: "Thou shalt not interfere with thy users' desktop"

Unless you have very good reasons, as there are:
- ???? (tell us)

--
May The Bytes Be With You, Ben

Re:resizing desktop

<u...@domain.invalid> wrote in message

>   how can i resize the windowd desck top so i can add my own shortcut
> par on the to of the screen. i can allign the windo to top but it would
> block the user from seeing the icons on the top.

  Don't do it. Make your bar dockable, and let the user put it where they
want.

--
Mike Swaim Michael.Sw...@ubswenergy.com
Disclaimer: Yeah, like I speak for UBS Warburg Energy.

Other Threads