Createing a WIN-CGI program in Delphi 2.0

Scott Watson <sco...@netcom.ca> wrote in article
<01bcb4e4$f3b686e0$6845b5cf@wat0075h>...

> I am trying to write a simple win-cgi program in delphi that will read in
3
> text boxes from a <form> and display the results to the user.  The
program
> runs but when I try to display the result I get ERROR as the value of the
> field.  I believe my problem lies in the parameters needed.  I can't seem
> to generate the ini files required for the server.  Can anyone provide a
> quick and dirty example.

   Hi scott... I have done some win-cgi applications using Delphi 2.0 C/S
and then
   switched to Delphi 3.0 and start using the NSAPI/ISAPI dll to do it
easier..

   I can provide you help and examples but I need to know what webserver
you are
   currently using, the platform (I guess you are using NT) and the method
you will
   use. If you talk about simple 3 textboxes then you sure don't need the
ini files..

   anyways,
   please supply more information.

   Devletoglou Vassilis,