Delphi 3 Unleashed

I recently upgraded to Delphi 3 and have been looking for the book
Delphi 3 Unleashed by Charles Calvert.  Did this book ever get published
or did he bypass it and go from Delphi 2 Unleashed to Delphi 4
Unleashed?
--
Eric

ntuser@*NOSPAM*teleport.com
---------------------------

Remove *NOSPAM* to reply

Re:Delphi 3 Unleashed

  He didn't put it out, since there's little to no difference between 2 and
3...  --  4 has some new features which he decided to release a new book...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Eric wrote in message ...
>I recently upgraded to Delphi 3 and have been looking for the book
>Delphi 3 Unleashed by Charles Calvert.  Did this book ever get published
>or did he bypass it and go from Delphi 2 Unleashed to Delphi 4
>Unleashed?
>--
>Eric

>ntuser@*NOSPAM*teleport.com
>---------------------------

>Remove *NOSPAM* to reply

Re:Delphi 3 Unleashed

Hi Eric,

There was never a Delphi 3 Unleashed, but Charlie did write a
C++Builder 3 Unleashed.

Now, he's almost finished with Delphi 4 Unleashed, which contains many
new chapters on Delphi 4 specific topics such as the Web Broker, etc.
Actually, I wrote a "guest chapter" for Delphi 4 Unleashed, and you can
get more information on my website (including an announcement when the
book will be officially available in the bookstores)...

Groetjes,
          Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - http://www.drbob42.com)

Other Threads