problem with install shield for delphi 3.o c/s and word

I have created an application to run on a clients system.  One of the
systems has no problem using the paradox drivers in word to mail merge
selected information.  The other client systems do not get a paradox
(*.db) selection in the word application.  Has any one had this
happen... could you offer any advice?  I'm assuming that I need to
include the driver in the exe but am at a loss as to the how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Paula Hinchliffe
phi...@sealmaster.com

Re:problem with install shield for delphi 3.o c/s and word

Probably you need an ODBC-Driver for Paradox on the client.
Please check ODBCADM.

Karlheinz Spaeth

Re:problem with install shield for delphi 3.o c/s and word

Are you sure the Paradox ODBC driver is installed on this system?  Check the
list in the ODBC Administrator.

--
Bill