HOW TO CREATE MOVING MENU LIKE OFFICE 97

is there any way to create a menu which can be moved anywhere in window

and

how to change position of currently available menu TMainManu

kamlesh

Re:HOW TO CREATE MOVING MENU LIKE OFFICE 97

> is there any way to create a menu which can be moved anywhere in window

download the TMenuBar component from Borland's download page(s).

> how to change position of currently available menu TMainManu

hmm, don't know what you mean here

johannes
--
Please reply in this newsgroup only
 - SIP solutions -

Re:HOW TO CREATE MOVING MENU LIKE OFFICE 97

I don't know, maybe you should consider a third-party menu component

johannes
--
Please reply in this newsgroup only
 - SIP solutions -
http://www.sipsolutions.de/

Re:HOW TO CREATE MOVING MENU LIKE OFFICE 97

Thanks For Help
i downloaded TMenuBar but menu i'm using is ownerdraw and is not getting
drawitem and another messages, even shortcut key also not working
how to solve this problem

currently available menu means TMainMenu on delphi "standard" page.
is there any way to change the position of MainMenu because i want panel
component at the top of form and then menu below it.

kamlesh

Johannes Berg wrote:
> > is there any way to create a menu which can be moved anywhere in window

> download the TMenuBar component from Borland's download page(s).

> > how to change position of currently available menu TMainManu

> hmm, don't know what you mean here

> johannes
> --
> Please reply in this newsgroup only