Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom Window, Rotate and Redraw

Ok....with your help (Ananth B. & Rene) I was able to draw points on a
canvas, along with small circles and squares. My next step is to be able to
perform the options I described in the subject line (Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom
Window, Rotate and Redraw). Your help is greatly appreciated.

Re:Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom Window, Rotate and Redraw

Hi,
    Do you want to rotate the small squares or the entire picture? In any
case, this link contains loads of resources on rotating bitmaps.
http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/ImagePro...
.htm#BitmapRotation

Zoom is simply a matter of scaling the source rectangle and panning will
involve moving the source rectangle.
Look up canvas.StretchDraw and canvas.CopyRect

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Ananth B.

"Taisoft!" <tais...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

> Ok....with your help (Ananth B. & Rene) I was able to [snip]

Re:Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom Window, Rotate and Redraw

Rotating the entire picture is what I am looking for.
"Ananth B." <ana...@agnisoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>     Do you want to rotate the small squares or the entire picture? In any
> case, this link contains loads of resources on rotating bitmaps.

http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/ImagePro...
> .htm#BitmapRotation

> Zoom is simply a matter of scaling the source rectangle and panning will
> involve moving the source rectangle.
> Look up canvas.StretchDraw and canvas.CopyRect

> Hope this helps,

> Regards,
> Ananth B.

> "Taisoft!" <tais...@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> > Ok....with your help (Ananth B. & Rene) I was able to [snip]

Re:Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom Window, Rotate and Redraw

You have to adapt the window for zooming and paning.
For the rotattion, I also have a page explaining the transform :

http://www.ibrtses.com/delphi/drot.html

Rene

"Taisoft!" wrote:

> Ok....with your help (Ananth B. & Rene) I was able to draw points on a
> canvas, along with small circles and squares. My next step is to be able to
> perform the options I described in the subject line (Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom
> Window, Rotate and Redraw). Your help is greatly appreciated.

Re:Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-, Zoom Window, Rotate and Redraw

Please try TCAD
at:

http://www.codeidea.com

"Rene Tschaggelar" <tschagge...@dplanet.ch> wrote in message

> You have to adapt the window for zooming and paning.
> For the rotattion, I also have a page explaining the transform :

> http://www.ibrtses.com/delphi/drot.html

> Rene
> --
> Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar - http://www.ibrtses.com
> & commercial newsgroups - http://www.talkto.net

> "Taisoft!" wrote:

> > Ok....with your help (Ananth B. & Rene) I was able to draw points on a
> > canvas, along with small circles and squares. My next step is to be able
> > perform the options I described in the subject line (Pan, Zoom+, Zoom-,
Zoom
> > Window, Rotate and Redraw). Your help is greatly appreciated.

Other Threads