help: IE 4 activex control

I know there is a Microsoft free activex control to build a Delphi Browser
with IE 4 capabilities. Do you know where I can find it ?
Thanks in advance.

Franco
f.go...@leonet.it

Re:help: IE 4 activex control

If you have IE 4 or IE3.02 installed on your machine you have the ActiveX
control. IE is an ActiveX control.

In Delphi 3 go to Component -> Import ActiveX Control and import  'Microsoft
Internet Controls'. Your browser component is now read to use.

Go to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/sdk/inetsdk/help/itt/IEProg/IEPro...
for the microsoft documentation on how to reuse the web browser. A bit yukky
but its all there.

Sam.

F.G. wrote in message <6revee$61...@news.uk.ibm.net>...
>I know there is a Microsoft free activex control to build a Delphi Browser
>with IE 4 capabilities. Do you know where I can find it ?
>Thanks in advance.

>Franco
>f.go...@leonet.it

Other Threads