Making Zip files from a Delphi 4.0 application

Hi,

I want to make a backup of some files using the zip-algorithm. From my
machine is easy, I can call WinZip, but I don't know if other users
own this program.

I have read something about a zipdll.dll, but I can't find it and I
don't know how to implement it.

Can someone help me?

Tnx, Kees Hiemstra...
(c...@xs4all.nl)

Re:Making Zip files from a Delphi 4.0 application

There are components for delphi to zip/unzip, cab, lha etc. files without
having
winzip installed. I think it is call ziptv.
Simply install the components and you set.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Take a look at http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~nomssi/paszlib.html.

"Kees Hiemstra" <c...@xs4al.nl> schreef in bericht

> Hi,

> I want to make a backup of some files using the zip-algorithm. From my
> machine is easy, I can call WinZip, but I don't know if other users
> own this program.

> I have read something about a zipdll.dll, but I can't find it and I
> don't know how to implement it.

> Can someone help me?

> Tnx, Kees Hiemstra...
> (c...@xs4all.nl)