Breakpoints stop working on large projects

As soon as our project got bigger than 65K lines of code all of our
breakpoints stopped working.  Every time we run it tells us our breakpoints
are set incorrectly, and it doesn't stop on any breakpoints.

Is there a bug fix for this?

Re:Breakpoints stop working on large projects

Chris Bergerud <postmas...@microsoft.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<01bc827a$e4bf6220$772cb7c7@interlaken>...

> As soon as our project got bigger than 65K lines of code all of our
> breakpoints stopped working.  Every time we run it tells us our
breakpoints
> are set incorrectly, and it doesn't stop on any breakpoints.

Try to build all before debugging.

Heiko

luet...@sunpool.cs.uni-magdeburg.de

How can I know what I think,