Calling all MicroISV's using Delphi

2007-06-22 05:18:03 PM
delphi169
Thought I'd post this here since I believe there are alot of MicroISV
developers using Delphi (FeedDemon, etc).
www.microisv.com/archives/2004/10/21/looking-for-microisvs-to-profile/

Re:Calling all MicroISV's using Delphi

This link will take you to some of the MicroISV interviews they have. One
of them is Nick Bradbury from FeedDemon and TopStyle fame.
www.microisv.com/archives/category/microisv-profile/
These are some pretty interesting reads. Hopefully someday I can get my
name on that list :)

jeffc writes:
Thought I'd post this here since I believe there are alot of MicroISV
developers using Delphi (FeedDemon, etc).

www.microisv.com/archives/2004/10/21/looking-for-microisvs-to-profile/

The site's rather dead. No new postings in well over a year.
Steve Troxell

Re:Calling all MicroISV's using Delphi

jeffc,
| These are some pretty interesting reads. Hopefully someday I can get my
| name on that list :)
"The list" doesn't seem to have been updated for over a year. <g>
06/22/2007 09:54:44
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]