Re: Help Insight - where the heck are the docs about it!?

2006-10-28 02:53:34 PM
delphi231
"Clinton R. Johnson" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Could someone point me towards the Help Insight documenation? I can't
seem to find anything about it and I am trying to build some
auto-generated code that would benefit from it.

I could only find a high-level descriptive paragraph in the Help that
doesn't say very much. Corbin Dunn (ex-Borlander who worked on the BDS IDE)
blogged a little bit about this a couple of years ago. There's not much
information but it might help a bit. I couldn't find it in the current blog
archives but you can retrieve it using the Wayback machine:
tinyurl.com/yhy9nd