D7.1 update missing sqlexpr.pas ???

2004-09-12 01:25:32 AM
delphi248
While trying to debug, I noticed that sqlexpr.pas is still dated 8/9/2002
whereas the sqlexpr.dcu (lib and debug both) are dated 4/23/2004
I suspect the .pas file needs to be updated since stepping through that file
yields bizarre results. I looked in CodeCentral (but no search engine :(
and in Downloads, but no clues.
Can anyone point me to this (and any other updated files) ? Or am
I missing something procedural?
tia,
paladin

Re:D7.1 update missing sqlexpr.pas ???

Aftre the update, my sqlexpr.pas is dated 23 April 2004, size 167453 bytes
Jan
"paladin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
While trying to debug, I noticed that sqlexpr.pas is still dated 8/9/2002
whereas the sqlexpr.dcu (lib and debug both) are dated 4/23/2004

I suspect the .pas file needs to be updated since stepping through that
file
yields bizarre results. I looked in CodeCentral (but no search engine :(
and in Downloads, but no clues.

Can anyone point me to this (and any other updated files) ? Or am
I missing something procedural?

tia,
paladin

Re:D7.1 update missing sqlexpr.pas ???

hmmm thanks for the clue.
now I just have to discover why...
-pal
"Jan Doggen" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:4146a4ca$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...

>While trying to debug, I noticed that sqlexpr.pas is still dated 8/9/2002
>whereas the sqlexpr.dcu (lib and debug both) are dated 4/23/2004
>
>I suspect the .pas file needs to be updated since stepping through that
file
>yields bizarre results. I looked in CodeCentral (but no search engine :(
>and in Downloads, but no clues.
>
>Can anyone point me to this (and any other updated files) ? Or am
>I missing something procedural?
>
>tia,
>paladin

Re:D7.1 update missing sqlexpr.pas ???

I believe that file was missing from the initial public beta release but was added into
the final release. Try downloading the update again.
Dennis Passmore
Ultimate Software, Inc.

Re:D7.1 update missing sqlexpr.pas ???

I did. and I did notice that the file on Borland's site is larger
than the original file I first downloaded. Perhaps I need to
start with a complete de-install, instead of just expecting
update files to, well, you know, actually *update* my system...
but thanks for info. Was this documented somewhere?
paladin
<Dennis Passmore>writes news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...