FastMM3 and Delphi 5 - possible?

I would like to try FastMM3 with Delphi 5, but at least two lines don't
compile:
1. I added: {$define NoMMX} as suggested
2. I needed to comment out: {.$WARN SYMBOL_PLATFORM OFF}
3. Line 763 fails:
{Get the pointer to the block type in edx}
movzx edx, byte ptr AllocationSizeToSmallBlockTypeIndexTimes2[edx]
Undeclared identifier 'AlocationSizeToSmallBlockTypeIn'
4. Line 1545 fails:
if IsMemoryManagerSet or (GetHeapStatus.TotalAllocated <>0) then
System.Error(reInvalidPtr);
Undeclared identifier: 'Error'
Am I wasting my time even trying to get this to compile, or is there a
Delphi 5 version hidden somewhere?
Many thanks,
David

Re:FastMM3 and Delphi 5 - possible?

David J Taylor writes:
I would like to try FastMM3 with Delphi 5, but at least two lines
don't compile:
OK - I got FastMM4 working instead.
David