Re: Mulitple Monitor code xlate from C++ to Delphi

2003-11-17 02:00:45 AM
delphi55
On 16 Nov 2003, "Sydney Lotterby" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Has anyone wrapped any of the C++ code into Delphi for the following
sites? If not, can anyone show me how to start doing this w/o having
to learn C++?

msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
nitor_53sj.asp Functions listed at:
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
nitor_8woj.asp
Delphi ships with all of the above already translated for you. See the
MultiMon unit.
--
-Mike (TeamB)

Re: Mulitple Monitor code xlate from C++ to Delphi

Has anyone wrapped any of the C++ code into Delphi for the following sites?
If not, can anyone show me how to start doing this w/o having to learn C++?
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
Functions listed at:
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp