MVP projects

Hi to all,
I would like to know if there are
some opensource (with sources) projects
which uses MVP and where I can found them.
Thank you very much.
--
Silverio, SiD Vicenza - Italy
Yahoo Messanger: SiDorDiS

Re:MVP projects

SD writes:
Hi to all,
I would like to know if there are
some opensource (with sources) projects
which uses MVP and where I can found them.

Thank you very much.

I have also wondered about this, until I started reading more about MVP
and how it works. I guess the reason that there isn't a single MVP
opensource project, is because you normally (as far as I can understand)
have to write the MVP against certain objects, like a OPF framework,
etc. I have read about a project called Intra (I think that was the
name) that has a VTF, OPF, MVP, etc. All opensource. That might me
worth checking out.
I just started my next mission - learning Interfaces! Which is way
overdue, if I have to say it myself. While doing that, I am going to
write a MVP for the tiOPF project (also available on SourceForge).
The learning curve is going to be steep, but I am up for the challenge.
regards,
- Graeme -

Re:MVP projects

Hi to all,
I would like to know if there are
some opensource (with sources) projects
which uses MVP and where I can found them.
We start the Infra Frameworks a year ago. This set of frameworks intend
give the programmer the possibility to deploy your application totally
OO in all layers. It isn't just a opf or a mvp. We are creating a solid
base to create others frameworks up this base. The Infra is all based on
Interfaces (decoupled).
To Program with Infra will be similar Java and .Net programming way. We
are intend put resources there are on this languages.
The frameworks Infra:
- Services
* Injected Interfaces;
* Cross Reference objects clear;
* Validation;
* Reflection;
* Notification (better that simple observer pattern);
* Value Type Framework;
* Aspect Oriented Programming (intercepting call of virtual methods)
- GUI
* MVP (not finished but with some resources, Forms codeless)
- Persistent
* OPF based on hibernate (no started)
When the frameworks ready on all layers, we will deploy a tool to
generate code on delphi, java or .net using infra framework.
On this moment we are working at InfraAspect (AOP in delphi) :) But work
with assembler not is so easy, but we have did advances.
Links
https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/infra/wiki/WikiStart_EN
To Graeme:
You don't need write the MVP against OPF framework. The mvp unknown
persistence. The Infra Services give the base to MVP and OPF work alone
themselves.
sry my bad english

Re:MVP projects

Marcos escreveu:
On this moment we are working at InfraAspect (AOP in delphi) :) But work
with assembler not is so easy, but we have did advances.
Actually, it is already working pretty well, we may need to polish it more in
the coming future, but it is alread good enough IMHO :)
To Graeme:
You don't need write the MVP against OPF framework. The mvp unknown
persistence. The Infra Services give the base to MVP and OPF work alone
themselves.
Indeed, and tying MVP to OPF or vice-versa would be bad desing IMHO
Solerman

Re:MVP projects

Marcos writes:
We start the Infra Frameworks a year ago. This set of frameworks intend
give the programmer the possibility to deploy your application totally
Ah, that is the framework I was referring to. Got the spelling a bit
wrong though. :-)
You don't need write the MVP against OPF framework. The mvp unknown
persistence. The Infra Services give the base to MVP and OPF work alone
themselves.
I am totally new to MVP, so I have a lot to learn I guess. I better
take a look at your MVP then. Thanks for correcting me.
Regards,
- Graeme -

Re:MVP projects

Solerman Kaplon writes:
>You don't need write the MVP against OPF framework. The mvp unknown
>persistence. The Infra Services give the base to MVP and OPF work
>alone themselves.

Indeed, and tying MVP to OPF or vice-versa would be bad desing IMHO
Shows you how little I know. Back to reading more docs on MVP then. :-)
Regards,
- Graeme -

Re:MVP projects

Marcos writes:
We start the Infra Frameworks a year ago. This set of frameworks intend
give the programmer the possibility to deploy your application totally
Where is the Infra project hosted? The last address I have doesn't seem
to work anymore. svn://oodesign.com.br/infra
Doing: svn ls svn://oodesign.com.br/infra
I get "Cannot connect to host. Connection refused." error.
Regards,
- Graeme -

Re:MVP projects

Where is the Infra project hosted? The last address I have doesn't seem
to work anymore. svn://oodesign.com.br/infra
Doing: svn ls svn://oodesign.com.br/infra
I get "Cannot connect to host. Connection refused." error.
u can download the last released version on wiki
https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/infra/wiki/WikiStart_EN
I will release another version soon