Need some brainstorming ideas

My team is about to begin a project where we are going to have to
simulate an aircraft tracing across a radar screen. The aircraft will
have a different "symbol" depending on the type of aircraft. In
addition there are bits of data at each of the corners of the
"symbol". Kind of like a square with labels in each corner and a
label with a wingding in the middle. The data is constantly changing
as is the location of the entire "object". My question to you is what
do you think would be the best way to display this? I am thinking of
creating a target class for it but I am undecided exactly what I
want. For example: (A transparent panel with 5 labels on it) or
( just simply 5 labels that move by the center one's location with an
offset for the others) or (a TImage with the data drawn in the
corners) I hope you get the idea of what I am looking for here. Any
suggestions greatly appreciated.
Rich
data data
symbol