Debugging in Delphi

2005-03-20 01:23:18 AM
delphi82
Is it possible in some way using de{*word*81} commands split windows 95, 98, 2000, XP? There is just {$IFDEF Win32} to detect 32bit operational system. How can I detect OS?

Re:Debugging in Delphi

Firerz a écrit :
Is it possible in some way using de{*word*81} commands split windows 95, 98, 2000, XP? There is just {$IFDEF Win32} to detect 32bit operational system. How can I detect OS?
The JCL is able to detect the windows version.
See JclSysInfo.pas function GetWindowsVersion
Regards,
Florent

Re:Debugging in Delphi

Thank You about answer.
This works in working program, but I want check OS in compiling mode.
I want program to be compiled in proper Windows OS.
Thanks.

Re:Debugging in Delphi

Thank You about answer.
This works in working program, but I want check OS in compiling mode.
I want program to be compiled in proper Windows OS.
Why?
You will know what OS version you have. If you want special builds for
special OS, then just use ordinary defines:
{$define WinXP_servicepack2}
then use
{$ifdef WinXP_servicepack2}
some code..
{$endif}
I do not see why anything else should be needed.
-Atle