Error -206

2007-02-21 08:58:16 PM
delphi86
Hi everybody.
I'm getting the following message trying to view the properties of any table (also doble clicking):
Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -206
Column unknown
CON.RDB$TRIGGER_NAME
What can be wrong?
Regards.
Damian.

Re:Error -206

Hi everybody.
I'm getting the following message trying to view the properties of any table (also doble clicking):
Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -206
Column unknown
CON.RDB$TRIGGER_NAME
What can be wrong?
Regards.
Damian.
Sorry about multipost, but I have no answer from IBConsole newsgroup...

Re:Error -206

Please do not multipost or cross post your messages. It violates
Borland's guidelines for using their newsgroups and wastes everyone's
time. Please post one message in the most appropriate newsgroup and
please take a moment to read the newsgroup guidelines at
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Error -206

Damian writes:

Hi everybody.

I'm getting the following message trying to view the properties of
any table (also doble clicking):

Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -206
Column unknown
CON.RDB$TRIGGER_NAME

What can be wrong?

Regards.
Damian.
What database are you connecting to?
--

Re:Error -206

"Gelein van de Voorde" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Damian writes:

>Hi everybody.
>
>I'm getting the following message trying to view the properties of
>any table (also doble clicking):
>
>Dynamic SQL Error
>SQL error code = -206
>Column unknown
>CON.RDB$TRIGGER_NAME
>
>What can be wrong?
>
>Regards.
>Damian.

What database are you connecting to?

--

Hi.
Interbase 7.1 SP2
Seems to be something wrong with the file. Gettint an old copy (OS level), it works fine.
Thanks.
Damian.

Re:Error -206

Sorry about multipost, but I have no answer from IBConsole newsgroup...
You got an answer under 7 hours.
Damn those volunteers! Who wouldn't expect them to be right
on top of your problems!

Re:Error -206

Try doing a simple query on the RDB$TRIGGERS table. Does that work?
Damian writes:
"Gelein van de Voorde" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
>Damian writes:
>
>>Hi everybody.
>>
>>I'm getting the following message trying to view the properties of
>>any table (also doble clicking):
>>
>>Dynamic SQL Error
>>SQL error code = -206
>>Column unknown
>>CON.RDB$TRIGGER_NAME
>>
>>What can be wrong?
>>
>>Regards.
>>Damian.
>What database are you connecting to?
>
>--

Hi.
Interbase 7.1 SP2

Seems to be something wrong with the file. Gettint an old copy (OS level), it works fine.

Thanks.
Damian.
--
CREATE DOMAIN NEW_COMPANY AS CHAR(8) DEFAULT 'CODEGEAR' CHECK (VALUE <>
'BORLAND') NOT NULL;