Re: When Object Pascal was officially renamed to Delphi? (OT)

Big thanks for that. Wish you'd pulled that out of the hat earlier in
"the
other thread". :-)

Oh... the other thread... :-) Sorry about that.
I only got back to these forums a few days ago after a long abscence. Saw
"the other thread" but I thought it was a private pie-throwing contest so I
didn't really take the time to see what all the fuzz was about ;-)
/Culme

Re: When Object Pascal was officially renamed to Delphi? (OT)

"Culme" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I only got back to these forums a few days ago after a long abscence. Saw
"the other thread" but I thought it was a private pie-throwing contest so
didn't really take the time to see what all the fuzz was about ;-)
Sort of -- but when you're throwing pies, you need all the 'ammo you can lay
your hands on. ;-))
Dave