RawOutput/Input and COMPUTED BY and BLOBS

2007-10-05 08:01:08 AM
delphi217
Hi
What happens to BLOBS and COMPUTED BY fields when you export via RawOutput ?
Im getting a stream error when importing.the Raw data.
I think it is the BLOBS, but I suspect it could also be the computed by
fields.
Reading material and examples on RawOutput/Input is scarce.
In theory can BLOBS be exported and imported like this?
regards

Re:RawOutput/Input and COMPUTED BY and BLOBS

Quin writes:
Hi

What happens to BLOBS and COMPUTED BY fields when you export via RawOutput ?
Im getting a stream error when importing.the Raw data.

I think it is the BLOBS, but I suspect it could also be the computed by
fields.

Reading material and examples on RawOutput/Input is scarce.

In theory can BLOBS be exported and imported like this?

regards

Blobs can. You can not import with computed because computed can not be part of the
insert statement.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.