Re-installation of IntraWeb

2007-01-15 07:59:31 PM
delphi270
Hi,
I am trying to install IntraWeb 5.1 (which I had purchased a few years ago)
on a new laptop . I purchased it so that I could create a standalone IW
application and not have it run in evaluation mode.
However, everytime I install IW and run my app it tells me
This edition of IntraWeb only allows you to run Standalone applications in
evaluation mode. This means that the URL is restricted to 127.0.0.1 and you
will see this lead screen everytime you execute the application
I have gone through the steps of installing my key and even followed these
instructions found at
www.atozedsoftware.com/IntraWeb/FAQ/Keys.nl.aspx but still no luck.
Does anyone know how I can resolve this isue or what I can try to get my
legitimate copy of IW working again?
Alon

Re:Re-installation of IntraWeb

Go to control panel remove it from there, then start Delphi remove all
traces
from there then run your fav file manager and make sure all traces are
removed
folders and so on, then reboot so the old details are not installed, then
re-install
have the reg licence copied to memory then just paste it in when u run the
reg
IWregister.exe
HTH
any trouble like what u get means other reg not deleted.
Rita
"Alon Raskin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes