Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

2008-05-27 02:05:58 AM
delphi165
Dear Visitors,
BergSoft offer 15% discount for selected products till end of May. Products
included:
* GridSuite
* ComponentSuite
* DeveloperSuite
Discount is provided by using SUMMER08 coupon code while ordering via
ShareIt.
More info at next page:
www.bergsoft.net/order
Thank you for your time.
Best regards
Bojan Nikolic (BergSoft)
www.bergsoft.net
www.bergsoft.net/components.htm

Re:Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

Ahh, now you tell me. I am interested in your Developer Suite, but I only
get paid on the 7th of every month and my credit card is maxed out this
month. So I will miss the sale.
"Bojan (BergSoft)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Dear Visitors,

BergSoft offer 15% discount for selected products till end of May.
Products
included:

* GridSuite
* ComponentSuite
* DeveloperSuite

Discount is provided by using SUMMER08 coupon code while ordering via
ShareIt.

More info at next page:
www.bergsoft.net/order

Thank you for your time.

Best regards
Bojan Nikolic (BergSoft)
www.bergsoft.net
www.bergsoft.net/components.htm

Re:Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

Hello Guthrie,
If I may propose, you may order ComponentSuite in June and I will add your
order as Developer Suite order. But please contact me via e-mail first to I
ensure that I know to log your order as DeveloperSuite order inside our
database.
Best regards,
Bojan (BergSoft)
"Guthrie Ward" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Dear Visitors,
>
>BergSoft offer 15% discount for selected products till end of May.
>Products
>included:
>
>* GridSuite
>* ComponentSuite
>* DeveloperSuite
>
>Discount is provided by using SUMMER08 coupon code while ordering via
>ShareIt.
>
>More info at next page:
>www.bergsoft.net/order
>
>Thank you for your time.
>
>Best regards
>Bojan Nikolic (BergSoft)
>www.bergsoft.net
>www.bergsoft.net/components.htm

Re:Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

A few years ago, I looked at your products, but, was scared away by
the big fight you had with your former partner. I have been using
TopGrid for years, though that has been a dead product for quite some
time. But, I looked at your products and they look to be nice and
reasonably priced. So, I will probably move away from TopGrid and to
yours. I hope I don't run into too many bugs, per the other thread.
<g>
BergSoft offer 15% discount for selected products till end of May. Products
included:

Re:Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

Hello Paul,
I am doing my best to continue with improving features and stability.
Component evolved durring time as my experience too, and this have good
effect on components.
--
Best regards,
Bojan (BergSoft)
A few years ago, I looked at your products, but, was scared away by
the big fight you had with your former partner. I have been using
TopGrid for years, though that has been a dead product for quite some
time. But, I looked at your products and they look to be nice and
reasonably priced. So, I will probably move away from TopGrid and to
yours. I hope I don't run into too many bugs, per the other thread.
<g>

>BergSoft offer 15% discount for selected products till end of May.
>Products
>included:

Re:Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

Hi Bojan
Thanks. As soon as the order is placed (about the 7th of next month or so)
I'll e-mail you with the details.
Best Regards
Guthrie Ward

>Ahh, now you tell me. I am interested in your Developer Suite, but I only
>get paid on the 7th of every month and my credit card is maxed out this
>month. So I will miss the sale.
>
>"Bojan (BergSoft)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>>Dear Visitors,
>>
>>BergSoft offer 15% discount for selected products till end of May.
>>Products
>>included:
>>
>>* GridSuite
>>* ComponentSuite
>>* DeveloperSuite
>>
>>Discount is provided by using SUMMER08 coupon code while ordering via
>>ShareIt.
>>
>>More info at next page:
>>www.bergsoft.net/order
>>
>>Thank you for your time.
>>
>>Best regards
>>Bojan Nikolic (BergSoft)
>>www.bergsoft.net
>>www.bergsoft.net/components.htm

Re:Ann - BergSoft Summer Promotion (15% Discount)

Hello Guthrie,
Thank you too. I will wait for your e-mail too.
--
Best regards,
Bojan (BergSoft)