Unicode Grid Replacement for DevEx Quantumgrid

2007-05-31 06:58:41 AM
delphi227
Can anyone suggest a grid that supports Unicode to replace DevEx component?
Price is not an issue, but Unicode is!!
Thanks.
Kevin

Re:Unicode Grid Replacement for DevEx Quantumgrid

Kevin writes:
Can anyone suggest a grid that supports Unicode to replace DevEx component?
Price is not an issue, but Unicode is!!

Thanks.
ElPack from www.lmd.de. it is not as pretty out of the box as the devex stuff but is very flexible
-- highly recommended.

Re:Unicode Grid Replacement for DevEx Quantumgrid

Don't think there's any unicode subsitute for the devex grid in terms of
features. The one from bergsoft (www.bergsoft.net/) is one you might
consider for straightforward grid 'stuff', and some.
Peter
"Kevin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Can anyone suggest a grid that supports Unicode to replace DevEx
component?
Price is not an issue, but Unicode is!!

Thanks.

Kevin

Re:Unicode Grid Replacement for DevEx Quantumgrid

I have bought both component packs mentioned above (Elpack and Berg), but I
stick to Virtual TreeView when I want to use unicode grid
www.delphi-gems.com/
Ivan
"Kevin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Can anyone suggest a grid that supports Unicode to replace DevEx
component?
Price is not an issue, but Unicode is!!

Thanks.

Kevin

Re:Unicode Grid Replacement for DevEx Quantumgrid

Hello,
I dont thing there is a QuantumGrid replacement. Maybe you mean
"alternative" ?
Cause QGrid is far the #1
"Kevin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Can anyone suggest a grid that supports Unicode to replace DevEx
component?
Price is not an issue, but Unicode is!!

Thanks.

Kevin

Re:Unicode Grid Replacement for DevEx Quantumgrid

Cause QGrid is far the #1
It would be if it has Unicode.

Ivan Rakyta writes:
>Cause QGrid is far the #1

It would be if it has Unicode.

It has. But unfortunately only in the VCL.NET version.
So in theory i just open the VCL project in Delphi.NET, confirm the
migration dialog - and that is it. However I'd prefer a Unicode
version for Win32. I think that .NET should be an option, not a
requirement for Unicode apps...
Grretings,
Michael Justin
--
betasoft - Software for Delphiâ„?and for the Javaâ„?platform
www55.pair.com/betasoft/